Fly with Dreams
Home About Album Twitter Follow Dash

owner


" I just wanna fly away from you with my dreams "

tagboard


Credits

© Template design by Adila. thanks for Base code by Atiqah.

hurm ..
Friday, December 21, 2012 • 9:28 PM • 0 comments




i'm crying inside


Bonjour ! hye everyone . :) SMILE ? that the best way to hide your sadness .. hurm .. why I put this entry as "hurmm.." , I also don't know why . I'm just wanna story something . sim betul-betul rasa mcm tak diperlukan. kenapa ? kenapa di seksa sim mcm ni ? kenapa? kalau dia rasa dia dah tak mampu nak bertahan ngan sikap sim tolong , tolong l....kan sim . sim sayang dia tapi .. urgh ...

"apa-apa pon cuti dah nak abis" :(

if I could be happy like this .. smile like this



lots of glitter,
sim


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


|